*REMINDER: Get your submissions finished and let me know once you're done! Be sure to submit it to our SS folder*
The Secret Santa submission folder is HERE!
The pairing has been finished! We have 38 participants, which is great!
Thank you everyone who has joined. I hope that you all enjoy this exchange! Everyone that has joined will receive a note from us, titled "TBI Secret Santa", including all of the necessary information needed to make your receiver's gift. They will be distributed over the next 48 hours.
Just reposting the rules, to be clear. When you signed up, you agreed to the rules. If you do not follow them, we hold the right to deny your submission. If someone's submission is denied, they will have an opportunity to fix it. However, if they fail to, someone else (from those volunteering to do more than one) will be asked to cover for them.
• Has to follow the group's rules, found on the group's Home page
to the right
• The artwork can be Holiday-themed, but doesn't have to be.
• New artworks only: should be made for the exchange and have been submitted after the start date; no previously uploaded works are allowed.
• Can be any skill level or medium, but must show that effort put into it; NO line arts, sketches, etc. Try your very best!
• Must be an original artwork, NO bases, traces, or recolors!
• Must be in color and shaded to an extent (full-shaded if in graphite, etc.) This is a gift exchange, so it should be of good quality.
• Literary works must be at least 700 words (Check HERE
to see how long 700 words is). Keep the characters "in character"!
• Anyone can enter, but you must be a member of the group.
• Has to include the group icon in the description of the entrant's artwork, and say that it is for this Secret Santa. To put the name in the description, simply type :icontrueblueinstitute:
• If you fail to follow these rules, your submission will be rejected
• Sad that this has to be said, but: NO griping or complaining if you get an artist that you don't want; this happened last year and made it very unpleasant to deal with. If you have a real reason to dislike the person that you are drawing for or get your gift from, please note us!
If you act ungrateful or rude for petty or shallow reasons, you will be banned from future exchanges.
GIFT EXCHANGE DEADLINE:
We are aiming to have the gift exchange from Christmas Eve to New Year's
(since some people are too busy to do it on just Christmas day.) This means that you are NOT ALLOWED
to upload your artwork onto dA or let your receiver know before Christmas Eve
. However, you can upload it to your sta.sh, then upload it proper once it's Christmas Eve. We do not want anyone having their gift spoiled, so do not show them or mention them in the artwork until this deadline
. Whenever you finish your gift, PLEASE LET US KNOW
! You can send us a note
saying so, and include a link to the sta.sh if you have it ready before Christmas Eve. We need to make sure that everyone gets their artworks done, as well as to be certain that everyone is receiving one.
Be sure to include the username of the person that you are making your art for in the description of the submission, and be sure to directly give it to them once it's time to. It is not our responsibility to hand them out. To include their name, just type :devUSERNAME:
So, you must show us your finished artwork by December 24th
! We will be contacting those who do not get it in by then and keep reminding them until they do.If you spoil someone's gift and/or fail to complete your submission and don't give us enough warning with an honest excuse, we will not be happy, and will ban you from future Secret Santas!
NOTE: If you have to cancel your participation, PLEASE give us enough warning so that we can get someone else to do make one in your stead.
Natakiro Mecha-Katt Sue--Boo squidkid11 EHBTheKomata Skyward-Spark-25 JovialNightz ShadowTheYaoiHog Bluecean EvilLexie JBtwoseven ShadowyChica xCrypticDreams Dog22322 splushmaster12 DrTrueBlue Falconpawnch7 Mephilesthe Galaxynite Whimsical-Wings SuperBlade9000 Dancing-Kitten WeebLungs ultimate-galaxy DrGaster Iguruwashi xXSpirit-The-DarkXx TheWizardAlchemist SonicPikapal Cometshina Kirashadraws99 Red-The-Mink Nighttheshadow TheUltimateEnigma Segaplaya Sarah-Herron Dandy-Zandy halfway-to-insanity
Have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Secret Santa? Please leave us your feedback below!
Have fun, and keep the blue spirit alive!